November 12, 2016

PICK OF THE DAY - MILITARY BOOTS

Find the boots HERE and HERE

Happy weekend, loves! With the rain and the cold weather making a come back up North, I have been searching for a new pair of boots. Yeah, boots... The girl who always wear flat shoes is now turning into a boots girl. I admit, it's super cozy to have my feet all covered up when it's raining and when it's cold (and I cannot handle the cold on my feet since I moved to Barcelos). I usually do not follow trends but I've been endlessly researching for that perfect par of military boots; not to expensive and still thick enough to endure a lot of Winters. These two are the final selection! Quite simple (as I like them) but still edgy enough. I for sure will wear them with jeans, a nice sweater or shirt, put on a coat or leather jacket, a warm scarf and the final result will be a rocker chic kind of outfit. What do you think of this type of boots?
______________________________________

Bom fim-de-semana, loves! Com o regresso da chuva e do tempo mais frio ao Norte, tenho feito uma pesquisa intensiva por um novo par de botas. Yeah, botas... Aquela rapariga que sempre usava sapatos rasos fizesse chuva ou sol, está agora a tornar-se numa rapariga de botas. Mas admito, é super confortável ter os meus pés tapados quando chove e está frio (e não consigo aguentar o frio nos meus pés desde que me mudei para Barcelos). Normalmente não sigo as tendências, mas tenho procurado por aquele par perfeito de botas estilo militar; com um preço acessível e grossas o suficiente para aguentarem muitos Invernos. Estas duas são a minha selecção final! Muito simples (como eu gosto) mas com aquele toque "edgy"para os meus outfits. Definitivamente que as vou usar com jeans, uma boa malha ou sweatshirt, um sobretudo ou um casaco de cabedal, um cachecol confortável e quentinho e BAM, no final têm um outfit "rocker chic" super elegante. O que acham deste tipo de botas?

Love, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment