January 28, 2017

RED POP OF COLOR

CREDITS&ADLINKS
CARDIGAN c/ SHEINSIDE (here) | SHIRT - MANGO
JEANS - STRADIVARIUS (similar here) | SNEAKERS - ADIDAS (here)
 BAG - JESSICA BUURMAN (here)

I wish the weather was this sunny and blue sky like it was a few weeks ago. I almost forgot to share this somewhat different outfit with you, guys. This red cardigan is something different to what I normally wear and I paired it with my favorite basics: jeans, sneakers and white shirt. But I also decided to add my fluffy chunky knit beanie (trust me I've been wearing it way to often; it's so freaking cold here!). I hope you like it! Have a warm weekend*
______________________________________

Quem me dera que o tempo estivesse tão solarengo e de céu azul como estava há umas semanas atrás. Quase me esquecia de partilhar este outfit com vocês. Este casaco vermelho é algo diferente do que normalmente costumo usar e combinei-o com alguns dos meus básico favoritos: jeans, ténis e uma camisa branca. No entanto, decidi colocar o meu gorro "fuffly" (acreditem que o tenho usado imenso pois tem estado imenso frio por aqui!). Espero que gostem! Tenham um fim-de-semana quentinho*

Love, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment