January 30, 2017

WEB FAVORITES on sale #43

blazer | flats | puffer jacket | jeans | bag | knit | skirt

So, let's take a look at the last round of sales! These are the goodies I've selected! I got lucky enough to get my hands on a knit similar to that, from Zara sales. And what I really wanted was to try a puffer jacket! I've seen tones of babes wearing one of them and it got me like "okay, now I have to try one!" #fashionvictim Have you tried one? Which one is your favorite? 
______________________________________

Bem, bora lá aproveitar as segundas e terceiras fases dos saldos! Estas são algumas das coisinhas que seleccionei! Tive sorte de meter as unhas numa malha parecida a esta, nos saldos da Zara. E também gostava de experimentar um puffer. Tenho visto imensas babes a usar um e agora fiquei com o bichinho de ter um desses #fashionvictim Já experimentaram algum? Qual é o vosso favorito?

Love, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment