February 06, 2017

PINK COAT + FRAY HEM JEANS

CREDITS&ADLINKS
PINK COAT and JEANS c/ NEW LOOK (here and here) | SHOES - NELLY.COM
BAG c/ JESSICA BUURMAN (here) | KNIT - MANGO

I admit, I actually love this shell pink coat! Super soft color, knee length and it fits perfectly on my monochromatic closet. I've mixed it with some cool fray hem jeans, a basic knit, high heel mules and that super duper bag! Totally in love with it! I mean, I love the whole outfit. Don't you? The crazy weather is finally gone! It has been a full week of crazy speedy winds, tones of rain and thunders. Now, it's just cold and little to no rain but still super nice to stay at home! Enjoy your Moday*
______________________________________

Eu admito, adoro este casaco cor-de-rosa! Tem uma cor super suave, tem um comprimento pelo joelho e assenta que nem uma luva no meu closet minimalista. Combinei-o com estes jeans "desfiados" (palavra estranha mas foi a que me surgiu à primeira, haha) na bainha, uma malha básica, mules de salto alto e esta mala super mega brutal! #inlove Aliás, adoro o resultado final deste conjunto. Não gostam? E finalmente o tempo louco já passou! Foi uma semana de ventos rápidos, muita chuva e trovoadas. Agora, apenas frio e alguma chuvinha, mas continua a ser tempo perfeito para ficar em casa! Tenham uma boa segunda-feira*

Love, Maria

1 comment: