February 08, 2017

THE ROCKER CHIC OOTD

CREDITS&ADLINKS
TROUSERS, T-SHIRT and FLATS c/ NEW LOOK (here, here and here) |
JACKET - BERSHKA | BAG c/ JESSICA BUURMAN (here)

This is one of my favorites casual #ootd: classic trousers, cool top/t-shirt and a leather jacket. And I'm actually diggin' this band t-shirt trend. I might wear a few just for the graphics, and some for the band and the band logo. All about feeling good with what I dress. About this outfit, I love the way those trousers fit! They are super soft and comfortable; one of my key pieces are black flats because they are my go-to shoes and these babies are super soft as well and fit like a glove. Black flats make our feet look super cute, hehe! And let me say once again, I'm totally in love with that bag. What's your casual chic outfit, loves?
______________________________________

Este é um dos meus #ootd casuais favoritos: calças clássicas, uma blusa/top alternativa e um casaco de cabedal. E deixem-me que vos diga, até curto esta trend das t-shirts de bandas. Sou capaz de usar algumas apenas pelo design gráfico, e outras por gostar da banda e do seu logo. Acima de tudo, tentar criar outfits com os quais me sinta bem. E sobre este conjunto: adoro o modo como as calças assentam! São super suaves e comfortáveis; uma das minhas peças favoritas são sabrinas pretas pois são o meu calçado "go-to", ou seja, dá para qualquer ocasião, e estas que estou a usar são macias e encaixam perfeitamente no pé. Até porque fazem os nossos pés super fofinhos, hehe! E volto a acrescentar, estou totalmente vidrada naquela mala. Qual é o vosso outfit casual chic?

Love, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment