January 18, 2016

WEB FAVORITES #24

bag | bomber jacket | dress | jeans | sunglasses | flats

Happy Monday, babes! Let's kick this day with my recent Web Favorites. Some of them I already own, like the pointy black flats and the black bomber (not that one, but a similar piece). I've been on the mood for dark non-ripped jeans. Elegant and sporty! Btw, how gorgeous is that bag? I've been a fan of Sophie Hulme bags for a while now and that cutie is amazing! A bit expensive though, But I'll find a cheaper/similar version and I will do a Craving x Saving post about it.
______________________________________

Boa Segunda-feira, babes! Vamos começar este dia com meu mais recente Web Favorites. Alguns destes já tenho, como as sabrinas pretas e o casaco bomber também em preto (não esse, mas um parecido). Tenho andado no mood de calças de ganga azul escura, e sem rasgões. Elegantes e desportivas! E já agora, aquela mala não é maravilhosa? Já sou fã da Sophie Hulme há algum tempo e essa mala é uma cutie! Embora seja um bocado cara. Mas irei procurar uma versão mais barata e farei um Craving x Saving post sobre ela.

Love, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment